In these links you will find a test with 30 items that you will have to answer.
This test was design for students with a B1 level of English, by Juanita and Adriana, students of Learning Assessment in "Facultad de Lenguas" BUAP.
You will now find the links of the test.
Matching Exercises
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pD1ccY6nHbmZAbcsXm8unZ4FT-ThM9hL_Oaooa_TAUQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15fPwGvN0l0tPuPsXuip02bSX6EMzfmZ864nukBx44O4
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dn4_55hXjVMsrzGygtZGNPuqufQGyXrkp4cUcC1k3zw
Reading Exercises
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aRgjKrb-PDqQkGRJBBK_rSvh7efmvejhShA5yhKErIM
Writing Exercises
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GTlXwvrOXAufJfS2VsNvNiVD7m6_fluapt7ohluG00g
Gap-fill Exercises
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZafzP_h6nIZmpVW53r-2iLWQ0jKFq1rmy5Ov1nCEmsI
Multiple choice Exercises
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G9wCdftu0neieQs2vAZHAv56qADTa1Y7zOVRoIG4-HE
The quiz is based on different text, which are:
1. Homework, written by Bhaswati Ghosh
2. Concept Mapping, written by Tricia Smith, Ed. D
3. Evaluation and Grading, written by Peter Elbow
Inside the test we determine to design different types of exercises, this way, students will not get bored or not so bored at the time of writing the test. Before starting, we settle to make 15 questions each, so we could achieve the arranged 30 questions.
During the work my mate and I tried to get out this. Although, it was very difficult because it was the first time of both using this tool (hot potatoes) and sometimes we couldn't set the question as we would wanted to.
For me it was so difficult and hard to use due to the complexity of it, besides I couldn't download the app the first time I tried to, I had to find another way of downloading it. I waisted more than an hour doing this. Finally, when I got it, I did my questions and send them to my partner via Google Drive, everything was fine, but when we opened the files to see if everything was ok, we noticed that every time we opened a file, these got duplicated -it was so stressful- so when I needed to find the links to post them in my blog, I was so confused and stressed. Finally I could and here they are. I understand that this tool is very helpful and for some people it is easy to use, but this is not may case. Although is a very useful tool, I hope to never work with it again.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario