viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

Communicative Competence

The next image below is a concept map of what Communicative Competence is. You will now see a brief summary of what communicative competence is and how it is performed.



First of all, Communicative competence is the ability that we have to understand and use the second language in social, school, etc contexts. 

In the first part I decided write how communicative areas contribute to communicative competence and a little definition of how each one of these ones work. Second, I put how do we achieve communicative competence, in other words, how it's made of. And last, How it's used in terms of teaching(curriculum) and how many types of syllabus they are according to the videos.

My reflection is that I enjoyed doing this work, -even though I found it a bit complicated at the beginning- because it helped me to understand how can I achieve a good level of communicative competence, and it made me realize that as a future teacher, first I need to know how to make good use of communicative competence so that I can be able to teach my students, and as me, they can be able to perform in a second language. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hello! Your map shows the necessary information, I think is complete and also your introductory paragraph and conclusion. But I think that you should describe more your map.

    ResponderEliminar

Formative and Summative Assessment (Differences & Similarities) and Video

The following concept map is about summative and formative assessment. You will find differences and similarities. The purpose of this map...