martes, 20 de junio de 2017
English Test
This work was made by Juanita and I. It's a quiz for students with a B1 level of English. You will find 30 items in which each one has different type of answers.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W5yLH5m3VH2mdGIDZBrNXBB6sid7U1wE1owwe4XWBvc
For me, this work was very hard to develop, because I had no idea how to use "formularios" and I couldn't done some activities the way I wanted to. And it was even more difficult because it was the first time I do a test with an special tool like this. Even though, we tried to do the best.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Formative and Summative Assessment (Differences & Similarities) and Video
The following concept map is about summative and formative assessment. You will find differences and similarities. The purpose of this map...
-
The following picture, is a model of rubric my team and I develop in order to evaluate classmates oral presentations. But first, we need to...
-
This work was made by Juanita and I. It's a quiz for students with a B1 level of English. You will find 30 items in which each one has ...
-
In these links you will find a test with 30 items that you will have to answer. This test was design for students with a B1 level of En...
Hi, Adri
ResponderEliminarI think you can explain more about your work in the introduction. You should replace “I” for “me” at the beginning. I think you should change “You will find 30 items in which each one has different type of answers.” for “You will find 30 items which are multiple-choice questions, fill-in-the-blank activities, etc.” because otherwise it is very vague.
And in your conclusion, it´s incorrect to say “I couldn’t done”, it should be “I couldn´t do…”; and maybe you should change the verb “do” when saying “I do a test” for “design”.
Hi Adriana :)
ResponderEliminarI agree with Diana with fact that you can provide your readers more specific information about what you did. Also, in the last line of your conclusion I think it is better if you write "We tried to do our best" instead of "we tried to do the best" :)