miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Evaluation Mind Map


The following mind map is about what evaluation is according to the previous classes. 
Evaluation is the systematic process to assess and test students based on criteria and evidence. 

I decided to mention the learning theories because I  according to the method we use to teach, we'll have to evaluate. I stress the difference between assessing and grading, how do we evaluate language, also mention learning and teaching are united and I emphasize in rational and irrational beliefs because sometimes teachers believe their students have learnt everything he has taught. 

This work made me notice the difference between assessing and testing, before this I thought they're were the same, and it made me realize that to teach something, no matter how simple or difficult it is, first, we have to learn how to do it and be good at, if not, how could teach and furthermore, evaluate our students. 











1 comentario:

  1. The line where you wrote "the learning theories because I according " you should delete the "I". Then "I stress" you are writing in past so it's correct to write "stressed" is the same with the verb "emphasize" is in past "emphasized".
    Above all, your map is clear and even when the information is short you seem to understand the topic in a good way!

    ResponderEliminar

Formative and Summative Assessment (Differences & Similarities) and Video

The following concept map is about summative and formative assessment. You will find differences and similarities. The purpose of this map...